VioPex Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
- Product Code: VioPex Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
- Availability: In Stock
Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
VioPex® is fat-soluble temporary filling material for root canal. It has strong bactericidal effect because it contains Iodoform.
- Formation of hard tissue barrier
- Checking the irregular shape of root canal
- Root canal filling for exudation control
- Pulp capping
- Root resorption
- 2.2 g x 1 syringe, tips
- Easy to clean and remove
- Good water solubility
- Excellent antibacterial effect
- Superior radiopacity
- Highly flowability
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Easy to handle (for syringe paste type)
1. Begin filling the canal from the apex. Withdraw the tip slowly from the canal still running at uniform speed. Backfill the canal space to canal orifice only.
2. Caution should be taken not to overfill the canal beyond the apical foramen. It may cause pain or discomfort to patient and will have to be properly removed.
3. Discard the application tip after use and remount the protective cap.
4. Store in cool and dry area.